Monday, June 13, 2011

June 12, 2011(Sunday)

SAWBONA!!...I moved in with my home stay family this weekend in an area called Bonella in a township called Cato Manor. I live with a wholesome African family. The Mother is a SCHOOL TEACHER, the Father is a 3RD SHIFT WORKER and the daughter is in her FIRST YEAR IN COLLEGE. I have my own room and I am surrounded by family and friends of my host family all the time.

This weekend the WOLFPAKERS (everyone included) and I went to Florida Road which is the night spot for all American Students. We met at Cappellos and started with a warm up round of drinks. We decided that we would split and do our own thing and meet back at Cappellos at 11pm. While spending time on the most AMERICAN soil in South Africa I ran in my AFRICAN PRINCE OF ZAMUNDA!! He is over 6 feet TALL, BALD and BEAUTIFUL. We introduced ourselves and hung out at COCO’s till midnight then like CINDERELLA I had to get home and left my LIP GLOSS behind…lol…don’t worry, I don’t think he went all over town testing it out on the other girls…I hope…lol.

Today (Sunday) my family chilled at home and watched WWE SMACKDOWN…really, my people? Afterwards my SISI and I hung out till suppertime and now we are in for the night. This weekend is the only free weekend for a while. I will be traveling for the next two weekends and the internet will not be available but I will definitely catch you up when I see you. Until then SALA KAHLE (goodbye)!

No comments:

Post a Comment